Long Johns Cottage – Farm stay
This beautiful 2 bedroom 1920’s cottage, set on 60 acres in North West Tasmania, has been lovingly restored and feels like a home away from home. Hang out in your own private garden and feed your chickens or wader down to the dam and take the canoe out for a paddle.
Cottage accommodation features:
- A two bedroom cottage beautifully restored
- Cozy amenities all under one roof
- 1 King size bed room
- 1 x twin single bed room
- 1 x pull-out bed
- Kitchenette, Dining, Lounge
- Luxury bathroom with washer/clothes line facility
- Wood fire
- Own private gardens with magnificent views
- BBQ facilities
- Parking for trailers, caravans or 3 cars
- Max 5 people (5th bed is a foldout bed)
- Crockery towels and bedding supplied
- Minimum 1 night. No food supplied
- Own gardens, yard & Chickens to care for
- No Smoking
- Pets negotiable
Standard rate: $160/night 2 people*.
(this button will take you to our updated calendar of availability via Airbnb)
*Peak rates may apply * Cleaning fee may apply * Pets fee may apply
Need to book a flight to Tasmania? Click here
What else can I do while I stay at the farm?
- Book into our new fishing experience session. A private trout fishing lesson which is catch & release. Fish can be purchased with prior notice and extra costs will apply to buy fish.
- Book into any upcoming workhops being run at the farm.
- Take a canoe/kayak out onto the dam.
- Go for a bush walk & farm tour. Private tours can be arranged by appointment.
- Visit the small animals on farm.
- Get active in the farm vegetable patch, harvesting food and planting.
- Play in the garden activities amongst the homestead gardens. Giant Chess, Crochet, active fitness stations.
- Photography of nature.