- Canoes (winter to spring) please enquire.
- Stroll through vintage gardens and taste fruits & vegetables
- Go on a bush/farm walk please let host know
- Yoga & massage (please book this before your stay)
- Feed the ducks and chickens
- Feed the fish
- Trophy Fishing (coming soon)
- Visit Latrobe for markets, art, gifts & supplies (5mins)
- Visit local wineries & distilleries such as Ghostrock, Emilia, & Prickly Mo
- Hire a vintage bicycle in Devonport
- Check out the best modern bars and pubs in Devonport
- Take a day trip to Deloraine (30mins)
- Visit The Cherry Shed & Wattle Hill Olives
Art Retreats & Workshops
Stacey runs a fully accommodated 4 day art retreats, weekend workshops & 1 day workshops in Art, food & Wellness.
People come from all over to relax and create on the farm. Retreats are designed for beginners and people who need to unwind from fast paced life. The retreats can include most meals, perhaps some yoga, trips to local sites, materials for art etc.
Please see the Art Retreats section to read about different retreats coming up and see whats included.
Garden day visits & special ceremonies
We are often approached about holding wedding ceremonies or special garden events. If you have something in mind, please get in touch as we are still in the process of ironing out procedures and management details to handle these sort of days. Taking into account that our guests in our accommodation comes first & parking for more than 20 cars is not something we can do at this stage.
We are very keen Quarter Horse breeders and love training and working with horses. You will notice our facilities for the horses. Guests are warned please do not approach any large animals including horses, on our farm as they can be quite unpredictable, especially seeing new people and hearing new voices. If you would like to pat a horse, please ask us first.
For any equestrian questions, horse training etc, please contact us, via the contact page or our horse facebook page Anroc Quarter Horses